TAKE THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS A MEANINGFUL CAREER - APPLY FOR A HOME CARE AIDE POSITION!
If this job does not match your experience, please submit your resume below for other opportunities.
Addus HealthCare is one of the nation's largest providers of personal home care and support services. We are a client-focused, innovative and forward-thinking company, and we are always looking for top talent. Great Opportunities... Dynamic Company!
At Addus, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset! We recognize and appreciate how important you are and the value you bring to our company.
As an Addus Training Coordinator, you will:
- Facilitate a minimum of two 25-hour training sessions per month
- Develop continuing education workshops
- Establish and maintain contacts with employment sources
- Review applications and interview candidates
- Process new employees through the hiring process
- High School diploma or GED; degree from an accredited college or university is a plus
- Experience teaching and coaching, preferably in the health care field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Self-motivated, reliable and well-organized
We offer excellent compensation and benefits including:
- Vacation and personal days
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- Tuition assistance
- 401k with company match
Addus HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)